Tuesday 31 July 2012

High school: sounds cool right? Well, let me make it clear to you. It's your worst nightmare. I liked school, it used to be my excuse of not staying at home. Ever since I moved back to India, Bammm! every day in school is like a torture. I am pretty good with acting and every morning there will be some or the other drama going on. Me, my mom and my brother. It's a battlefield.

Catching a bus. Such a difficult task. I always end up being late. Shirt-Not tucked in. Socks- of not the right ones (I wear two different socks. Ex: One red and one pink) Hair- MESS! Breakfast on one hand and novel on the other. Shoelaces-not tied. This is my condition every time i catch my bus. People look at me and say; "FREAK". But, I everytime make it neat and tidy before i step in the school campus.

Its amazing how when you just enter you are being greeted with hugs and kisses on cheeks and all the appreciations like " i love your hair, its so pretty" , "oh! your lips are so pink. Which brand is it?", " you are so cute" and all of that, I love the attention, of course. But i dont really get it, when people around you are just bitching about you behind the back. I am always in a pressure of not showing my anger. Its like even though I am angry, sad, depressed, want to be alone, I can't do any of that. I have to put up a smile no matter what goes inside of me and just keep going. It's tiring. And when I cant take it, I let loose. People come up and say "Oh my god! what happened to you. You changed so much". Maybe I am used to people saying good things about me that when people say something bad i turn on the "Bitch" mode.
That's something I need to work on before leaving for University. And how to do it?
Answer is I don't know.

Is it okay to feel that way? Is it okay to love the attention? Am I coming out as attention-seeking girl? How do I cope up with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment